Saturday, February 18, 2012

A Nice Quiet Saturday

Whew! I survived a super long week at school, and I told myself I would NOT go into school to work over the weekend. I deserve a weekend off! :-) Anyway, I've had a wonderful day today just doing nothing. The hubby and I ran some errands together, and we've just spent the day hanging out at home. I got to surf around Pinterest this afternoon while he watched sports, I baked some yummy chocolate chip cookies, I made some potato soup, and we made waffles for dinner together. What a relaxing day! Anyway, I wanted to post my recipe for potato soup. My father-in-law gave me this recipe over the phone one day when I told him I wanted to try making my own potato soup. He looked it up and found it in Betty Crocker's cookbook, and I made a few minor tweaks.. It is super simple, and it is super easy to make! I always make sure to double or even triple the recipe so I have leftovers.
 

Here is the recipe. I will post both a picture of it and the link for the recipe. Enjoy!


 https://docs.google.com/open?id=0B5iECqL9FXwzZjlkOTBiZmEtZmM0Zi00YzZiLTliZTYtYzA3NjMyOTU4NmI5 Pin It

1 comment:

  1. Mmmm, that looks scrumptious!!!!! Thanks for visiting my blog - I'm not your newest follower. Welcome to the world of blogging, you will LOVE it!!!!

    And good for you, taking the weekend off!!!

    Holly
    Crisscross Applesauce in First Grade

    ReplyDelete

Blogger Wordpress Gadgets
Animated Social Gadget - Blogger And Wordpress Tips